Here's a solution for this problem that Me came across, on the net ofcourse. ;-).
This is what you've to do:
- Get the flash player plugin from this link.
- Open a command prompt, navigate to the folder where the above file is downloaded.
- If you want the fix to be available across all users, run
sudo ./flashplayer-installerTo enable it only for the current user, run
- The installer would prompt the user to close all existing browser windows before proceeding with the install.
- Installation is done, Firefox is ready to take in flash pages as well!
However, please do note that the above plugin from Adobe is not free (as in GPL free). To try a free flash player plugin, do try out Gnash - more about it in some other post.